Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14th letter

SO yup. I'm getting transferred. I can't believe it! I'm going to Strathmore, and I'm pretty bummed to leave Lethbridge with only 6 weeks left, but whatev. I'm sure plenty of adventures await. the week was pretty good, nothing too crazy happened. we had more rain and thunderstorms, that was cool. This is definitely the wettest spring i have ever been a part of in my life. Yesterday Elder Madsen and i helped someone build a playground for someone and it was a blast. Afterwards we were bored so we rode around in the country part of our area, and found a cool park to go to but to get to it we had to ride down this REALLY steep gravel road for about a half mile at least. It was intense and REALLY fun. Anyone remember Elder Bullock? he served in Canyon Lake and i met him a few nights ago! It was cool, he said he remembers everyone loving the Crippens. Last night we had a great appointment with Bro. Tsui and we really helped him a lot. He's the non-member in a part-member family.Sorry this email is really short, i'm just a little bummed so i'm distracted. I love you all and will talk to you on Monday! Elder Crippen

No comments: